- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 200g green beans, cut into 4cm chunks
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1tbs lime juice
- 1 cup loosely packed mixed herbs (mint, coriander, thai basil)
- steamed rice, to serve
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a wok over high heat. Cook the beans for 3 minutes or until lightly charred and just tender. Add celery and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat. Stir-fry mince in two batches for 5 minutes or until browned lightly. Return mince to wok.
- Add red curry paste and stir-fry 1 minute. Add juice and stir-fry until well coated. Return vegetables to wok and stir-fry until hot. Stir in herbs and serve with steamed rice. Serves 4
Fresh tip: Vary our recipe by using fresh asparagus, sliced capsicum and baby corn for a change. If you don’t have a wok, use a large non-stick frying pan.
Recipe created exclusively for the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club
The information on this site does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified professionals, and if you have any concerns, you should always consult a qualified professional.