- 8 eggs
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- cooking spray oil
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- rashers prosciutto, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Tasty cheese
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- Whisk eggs and cayenne pepper in a large jug with a fork until combined, season.
- Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into pan, swirling, to make a large, thin omelette; cook until set. Slide omelette onto a sheet of baking paper and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture to make remaining omelettes.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in medium frypan, cook for 1-2 minutes or until wilted.
- Combine prosciutto, cheeses and spinach in a bowl.
- Place filling an inch in from the end of the omelette, roll gently and tightly to enclose filling place seam side down on a board, cut into pieces. Serve with salad. Serves 4-6 adults
Fresh tip: Filling and omelettes can be made in advance (note: not suitable to freeze)
Recipe created exclusively for the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club
The information on this site does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified professionals, and if you have any concerns, you should always consult a qualified professional.