- 4 lamb forequarter chops, trimmed
- 1 tbs Moroccan seasoning
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 orange
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- steamed potatoes, to serve
- Sprinkle lamb with spice mix. Heat a lightly oiled chargrill or barbecue plate on medium-high. Spray chops lightly with oil. Chargrill chops for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Arrange spinach, orange segments, radish and sultanas in a large shallow bowl. Drizzle with combined oil, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the reserved juice.
- Serve chops with salad and steamed potatoes. Serves 4 adults
Fresh tip: Use lamb cutlets and blueberries (instead of sultanas) if you prefer.
Recipe created exclusively for the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club
The information on this site does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified professionals, and if you have any concerns, you should always consult a qualified professional.