- 3 cups wholegrain puffed rice*
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 5 tbs good-quality cocoa powder
- 150g coconut oil*
- 150g white cooking chocolate
- bag of Jaffas
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Drizzle the melted coconut oil over the top and mix well. Spoon the mixture into paper liners or a muffin tray and refrigerate until set.
- Once set, melt the white chocolate in a microwave, stopping every 30 seconds to stir with a metal spoon. Once the chocolate is runny, spoon one tablespoon onto the top of each crackle and place your choice of lolly top. Makes approx 20 crackles
Fresh tip: These crackles can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer until required. If freezing, remove the night before serving.
*These ingredients are located in the Health Food aisle at Woolworths
For more treats try some of tempting Christmas recipes.