- 3 cups wholegrain puffed rice*
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 5 tbs good-quality cocoa powder
- 150g coconut oil*
- 150g white cooking chocolate
- bag of Jaffas
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Drizzle the melted coconut oil over the top and mix well. Spoon the mixture into paper liners or a muffin tray and refrigerate until set.
- Once set, melt the white chocolate in a microwave, stopping every 30 seconds to stir with a metal spoon. Once the chocolate is runny, spoon one tablespoon onto the top of each crackle and place your choice of lolly top. Makes approx 20 crackles
Fresh tip: These crackles can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer until required. If freezing, remove the night before serving.
*These ingredients are located in the Health Food aisle at Woolworths
For more treats try some of tempting Christmas recipes.
Recipe supplied by Toddler Tastes
The information on this site does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified professionals, and if you have any concerns, you should always consult a qualified professional.