- 450g frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 x 185g cans tuna with chilli, drained
- 3 cups tasty cheese, grated
- 2 tbs pickled jalapenos, chopped
- sea salt and cracked pepper, to season, optional
- 8 tortillas
- 2 tbs olive oil
- sour cream, sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges, to serve
- Place spinach, tuna, cheese, jalapenos, salt and pepper (if using) in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide mixture between 4 tortillas and spread to the edges. Sandwich with the remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly brush the tortillas with oil and cook, in batches, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Cut into quarters and serve with sour cream, chilli sauce and limes. Serves 4 adults
Fresh tip: Filling can be prepared in advance. Serve with coleslaw. Not suitable to freeze
Recipe created exclusively for the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club
The information on this site does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified professionals, and if you have any concerns, you should always consult a qualified professional.