- 500g chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 birds eye chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans, roughy chopped
- 1 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- rice, to serve
- steamed Asian vegetables, to serve
- Vaalia Natural Probiotic Yoghurt, to serve
- Place chicken breast, ginger, chillies, coriander, spring onions, beans and soy sauce in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. Add the egg and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Shape 1/4 cup of mixture into individual patties. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 3-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with sweet chilli sauce, rice, steamed Asian vegetables and Vaalia Natural Probiotic Yoghurt. Serves 4 adults
Fresh tip:Prepare the patties in advance and freeze uncooked or cooked.
Recipe created exclusively for the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club
The information on this site does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified professionals, and if you have any concerns, you should always consult a qualified professional.