|Home||Terms and Conditions|
Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club Website Terms and Conditions
This Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club website (“Site”) is owned by Woolworths Limited. Throughout this Site, the terms “Woolworths”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Woolworths Limited and our related companies.
Your access to and use of this Site is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as any use of the Site by you constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
Compliance and Privacy
- You agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site.
- The information on this Site does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. The information on this Site should not replace the expertise of qualified professionals, and if you have any concerns, you should always consult a qualified professional.
- We are not responsible for any information that we make available or which is made available by others on this Site, including any thoughts, opinions or other information on the Site (for instance, contained in an expert article or expressed on a forum). Your use of this Site and any reliance upon the information of this Site will be at your own risk.
- In some cases, information sent by you to us through this Site may not be encrypted. You acknowledge that we do not guarantee the security of the content of any such information, and it is entirely your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to whether our security measures are sufficient for your requirements. Your use of this Site will be at your own risk.
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property in any information, text, materials, graphics and software on this Site is owned by Woolworths or included with the permission of the relevant owner. All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Woolworths or included with the permission of the relevant owner. You must not use any trade marks or logos which appear or are used on this Site, nor do anything to prejudice the rights of the owner or licensee of such trade marks or logos.
Links and Advertisements
- This Site may contain links to third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by Woolworths of the third party site or the products or services provided at those sites. You access those websites and use the products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk.
- The Site may also contain third party advertisements (such as banner ads and referral buttons), which may contain embedded links to other sites. The display of such advertising does not in any way imply an endorsement or recommendation by Woolworths of the relevant advertiser, or its goods or services. The third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for any representations or offers made by it, and for any goods or services which you agree to purchase or acquire from it.
- You must not create a link to any part of this Site, unless expressly permitted on this Site, other than solely for your own personal/domestic, informational or non-commercial purposes, without our prior consent.
- We exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or the subject matter of this agreement. You acknowledge that the Site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation of any kind including warranties as to the suitability of the Site for any purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property.
- To the extent permitted by law, Woolworths hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with your access to this Site, including your use or inability to use this Site; your participation in a forum, failure to receive any electronic message or post from you or any other person using this Site, or any corruption of such message or post; any change in content of this Site; any other website you access through a link from this Site; your reliance upon information contained on this Site and/or any website to which the Site is linked; or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of any of the above.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club membership and/or Woolworths Rewards program membership at any time. Any limitations on our liability survive such termination. Any termination of your right to use or access any part of this Site will not affect any rights which have accrued to or have bene accrued by either you or us prior to termination.
- We may stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. We reserve the right to make any changes to the content of the Site or to these terms and conditions without notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the content contained on this Site and these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held void, unenforceable or illegal, that provision will be severed and the rest of these terms and conditions will have full effect.
- You do not need to be a member of the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club to access the public parts of the Site. However, certain parts of the Site are restricted to members of the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club only. In addition to these terms and conditions, there are terms and conditions that apply to members of the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club. You can view these terms and conditions here.
- Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to their computers. Each member agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel membership to the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club in our sole discretion.
- The Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club forum (“Forum”) is only available to members of the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club. Any communication or material you transmit to this Site via the Forum by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, or will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Woolworths and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting without further reference or payment to you. Woolworths is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send to this Site or post on a Forum without further reference or payment to you. By submitting information you are warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that use of it by Woolworths will not violate any third party rights.
- All thoughts and opinions expressed on the Forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not those of Woolworths, and Woolworths accepts no responsibility for such thoughts or opinions. Woolworths does not endorse or support any posted thoughts or opinions or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or currency of any of the information or facts appearing on the Forum. Woolworths reserves the right to remove any comments deemed inappropriate.
- Please refer to the Forum Guidelines for further rules which govern the use of the Forum.
- If you have any questions or queries in relation to this Site or these terms and conditions, please contact us (our contact details are set out on our Contact page).
- You and Woolworths agree that these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. You and Woolworths submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.